Belly fat or visceral fat accumulates around the midsection and it is a major concern for many. Belly fat not only gives you an ugly look but can be dangerous for your health too. The visceral fat or the fat around your abdomen can lead to diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, fatty liver disease as well as dementia. When it comes to lose abdominal fat, the right foods are a necessity.
Many people try dieting to lose belly fat, but this is not the optimal solution. The ideal way to get rid of belly fat is to choose your foods wisely and do some physical exercise daily. Certain foods actually help reduce stubborn belly fat and will get you well on your way to enjoying a slimmer physique.
- Junk food
- Consumption of carbohydrates in large amount
- Consumption of more calories
- Intake of heavy food and then, go to bed
- Lack of physical activity in daily routine
- Sedentary lifestyle
1. Lemon juice
Begin your day with lemon juice. A stressed liver will not metabolize the fat efficiently, so to detoxify the liver, you can use lemon water. A stressed liver cannot burn fat effectively; lemon helps detoxify your liver and helps it function properly. Lemon detoxifies range of all poisons along with fat. Blended with warm water, it works surprisingly better by reinforcing your liver and helping it in softening that fat around your waist.
- Extract the juice from a lemon and mix with warm water. Drink on an empty stomach. Do not drink or eat anything for at least 30 minutes after consuming. Drink this daily.
Almonds contain a good amount of healthy fats like polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. Both fats help prevent you from overeating. Eating almonds suppresses hunger as it has high fiber contents. These almonds are rich in magnesium that builds muscles which means belly fat is burned more easily. As almonds contain few calories, they will not contribute to belly fat. It is handy for heart infections and diabetes as it decreases awful cholesterol in courses as well as balances out glucose.
- Soak 6-8 almonds in water overnight. Eat this first thing in the morning daily.
- Include almonds in your morning breakfast or add them to your greens, apples, orange blend and porridge.
- Nibble on almonds when feeling hungry.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains Acetic acid which may help with weight loss because it suppresses fat accumulation. Apple Cider Vinegar, with its acidic, corrosive, helps you dispose of stomach fat. Development hormone is one of the best mediums that can break down your fat cells. This additionally keeps your digestion system working actually when you are resting or dozing. Consuming a daily dose of vinegar led to a lower body weight, waist circumference and abdominal fat mass
- Add 1 -2 tbsp. of ACV to the glass of water. Drink this water before your meals three times each day.
4. Vitamin C rich foods
If you have more fat around your stomach, it is more probable that you are low on Vitamin C. The foods grown from the ground has more vitamin C in them. Incorporate these leafy foods in your eating methodology for an everyday help of vitamin C to diminish stomach fat.
Vitamin C is required for the processing of those atoms that are utilized as a part of digestion system of fatty tissues. The absence of vitamin C indicates that your body is not utilizing the put away fat no matter how hard you are working out.
Foods rich in Vitamin C are Gooseberry, Oranges, Lemons, Papaya, Red finger peppers, Broccoli, Kale, Strawberries, Kiwi, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Sweet potatoes, Rock melon. Include any of these foods regularly in your diet.
5. Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera is a miracle herb which helps to lessen your stomach fat. It contains natural anti-oxidants that help to delay the growth of free radicals in the body and even to reduce inflammatory processes going on in the body. Aloe vera is a plant that has high levels of phytosterols, a compound that helps reduce visceral fat, i.e. the fat which surrounds your vital organs. The phytosterols in aloe vera also work to reduce and control your blood sugar. By controlling these levels it will also help to lose weight and avoid putting weight on quickly.
Regular intake of Aloe juice helps in increasing our metabolism rate by easing issues like acid reflux, ulcers, etc., and regulating bowel movements. So, the process of burning calories becomes faster, thereby accelerating the process of losing weight too.
- Blend aloe vera juice and the various herb powders with a glass of water. Blend well and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Don’t consume anything for 60 minutes.
6. Ginger Tea
Ginger is a thermogenic agent that increases body temperature, this helps to burn fat more easily. It also suppresses the production of cortisol. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that is essential for the energy regulation and also mobilization. Your belly fat may be due to one of the various reasons like overeating, age-related reduction of hormone, lack of exercise or stress.
- Boil water for few minutes and now add ginger to it. Simmer it for about 5 – 10 minutes and then remove it from the stove. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and stir well. Drink first thing in the morning and at least 2 – 3 cups throughout the day.
Avocado is an important amino acid known as lecithin that helps in managing body weight. It is also a source of good fats i.e. monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, avocado helps burn belly fat easily. Its rich fiber content also helps keep hunger at bay and keep you from overeating. Avocado has anti-aging, antifungal and antibacterial properties that provide many beauty and health benefits. . Avocados help in diminishing systemic irritation which is a reason for elevated cholesterol. Rich in potassium, B vitamins, amino acids and fiber, avocados provide for you a fine feeling of completion as well. Thus, include avocados in your day by day diet.
- Cut avocado in two parts and sprinkle some lemon squeeze over it alongside your decision of flavoring and eat it. You can use avocados to make solid greens as well.
- Diced and pounded avocados could be utilized as dips.
- Mix avocado with lettuce, tomatoes and other different veggies and make a sandwich.
Beans help to reduce the body fat, develop muscles and improve the digestive process. Beans are an excellent source of soluble fiber that targets belly fat, helping to break it down so the fat can be eliminated from the body. The protein in beans provides energy to your body. Beans help to smooth your stomach because of its insulin protein as well as because of its different other solid mixes including dissolvable and insoluble filaments. Because of their low glycemic record, beans get processed at a slower pace; keeping you fuller for a more extended time suppresses appetite, therefore sparing you from yearning throbs as well. Besides these, beans are handy for diabetes and coronary illness as well.
Beans like White beans, Pink beans, Red kidney beans, Dark beans, Pinto beans, Lentil, Garbanzo beans or chickpeas is very beneficial for losing weight. Always include any of these beans in your meal. But don’t consume more than one bowl of beans per day.
- Swap your breakfast toasts with beans and have them with eggs.
- Have straightforward bean soups, stews.
- Prepare beans curry and have with your lunch or dinner.
- You might additionally utilize dark bean flour as a thickening operator for sauces.
If you don’t prefer beans for daily, you can substitute it with chicken as well.
Cinnamon is a thermogenic which produces heat through metabolic stimulation. It not only reduces belly fat but also reduces overall body fat. Cinnamon is an incredible zest that adjusts your insulin, which prompts weight reduction. Cinnamon can additionally diminish cholesterol levels and anticipate diabetes, the infections that you can get because of your weight.
Cinnamon can actually slow down the process of moving food into your stomach. This is a good thing for those attempting to lose weight because this activity will help you feel full for a longer period of time. Cinnamon in allows your metabolism to speed up just because it takes a little extra energy to metabolize. This boost in metabolism allows you to burn more calories and assists with weight loss in this way.
- Include 1 tsp of cinnamon powder to a glass of warm drink and have this before going to rest.
- Use cinnamon powder in your breakfast cereal, sauces, curries, salads, dips, toast, muffins.
- Add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon to drinks like tea, milk or coffee and stir well.
- Take a cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoons of cinnamon powder. Place in a cup and then add a cup of boiling hot water. Allow it to steep for few minutes and then add a tea bag. After 4-5 minutes take out the bag and strain the tea and add honey to flavor. Take this tea daily once or twice a day.
Note: Do not use cinnamon bark oil as this can be dangerous.
10. Hot Pepper
Hot peppers contain capsaicin which has thermogenic effects. Hot peppers boost up the body’s heat production and thus consume more energy or calories. The bio-chemical contents in it makes these little red peppers hot that increases blood flow to the stomach which improves digestion and nutrient absorption. It boosts your body’s heat production and thus uses more energy or calorie and burn belly fat faster. It also makes you feel full from eating less. When capsinoids are consumed daily, it reduces abdominal fat and improves fat oxidation.
Eat peppers raw, cooked, dried, or in powdered form. Red peppers contain different amounts of capsaicin, making some peppers hotter than others. Habanero pepper has the highest amount of capsaicin but cayenne pepper too can be a good choice. Although not as hot, cayenne pepper do has a significant amount of capsaicin which can increase fat burning and lead to your belly fat loss.
Use red pepper, habanero pepper, cayenne pepper, etc. Don’t be shy to add as much cayenne or hot sauce as you can to your soups, eggs, gravies and meats.