So you have done your nails really well and then you reach to a point and realize that you are fed up with the color of your nail polish and you want it removed .Here are some of the ways on how to remove the deep nail polish.
The best way to remove that deep polish is by using the nail polish removers .Nail polish remover is an organic solvent with color, oils and different scents. Cotton pads and cotton rolls, nail files and your desired nail polish removers are of much importance when performing this procedure.
- You can first start of by filing the top layer of your nails gently to break the seal of the
- polish. Dip or soak the cotton in the nail polish remover then rub it on the nail polish to remove the polish.
- Depending on the type of nail remover you can also soak the nail in the nail polish then gently peel it of taking care not to destroy your nails. An alternative procedure entails dipping the cotton roll in the nail polish then wrap it with aluminum foil for about 15 minutes, you then can gently peel off the nail polish with ease.
- Don’t forget to hydrate your nails after removing the nail polish daily.
Here are the different products which can be used to safely remove your nail polish without damaging your nails.
- The first product is the onyx Professional soak off Coconut Scented gel & nail polish remover which has amazing results .It peels the gel off easily within 5 to 10 minutes without spoiling the nails
- The second product is the onyx Professional Salon Strawberry Formula Nail Polish Remover which has the excellent smell of strawberries .it removes polish easily and in addition also cleans around the cuticles without drying them out.
- The third product is the Super Nail non-abrasive polish remover which removes even the hardest nail polish remover leaving you with no worries on how to get rid of nail polish.